Infocom Group has for more than 15 years provided our customers with experienced consultants to assist in their IT sourcing, -procurement and -governance projects.
Commitments range from simple tasks to include responsibility for the entire project implementation. Examples of assistance we have provided to our customers:
- Outsourcing of internal IT tasks, with the transfer of personnel to the supplier where this has been relevant
- Procurement of IT services, IT solutions and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Outsourcing of existing IT contracts
- Renegotiation of existing IT contracts
- Quality assurance and completion of tenders and contracts
- Evaluation and comparison of tenders
- Assistance in negotiations
- Assistance for benchmarking of IT contracts and services
- Implementation of new contracts (transition and transformation) – onshore, nearshore and offshore
- Introduction of IT governance with organization, management regime, IT work processes and monitoring of suppliers which correspond to agreements
- Collection of operational IT tasks in an internal shared service center
- Completing and implementing business process outsourcing (BPO) contract transferring tasks offshore
Infocom Group has experience in assisting businesses in many different industries, including telecom, logistics, banking and finance, insurance, media, production, offshore, retail and the public sector. The businesses are often characterized by:
- are large organizations with from 350 to over 20,000 employees
- are present at many locations in Norway, Scandinavia and to more than 200 locations world wide
- are one of the leading companies in its industry
- have a large portfolio of IT systems – often a combination of managed and cloud
- have outsourced or want to outsource significant portions of their IT services
- use IT suppliers both locally in the Nordic and offshore
- have high standards for quality and security
Overall, Infocom Group have assisted in negotiating and concluding agreements on the delivery of IT services for many billions. These IT services are used daily by thousands of users worldwide.
Through our sourcing projects, Infocom Group have helped meeting business requirements including reduced IT costs, improved quality of services, more business management of IT resources and increased efficiency of the IT function.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our services or references.