Advisory – supporting our clients with expertise and capacity
Increased dynamics in both customer expectations and the competitive situation require enterprises to mobilise their resources to increase agility and customer intimacy.
The role of IT in a digitalized business is shifting substantially as IT technology is becoming even more strategic while requirements for connecting business and IT competencies reaches unprecedented levels.
In such situations Infocom Group supports our clients within a wide range of specific roles and tasks, increasing our customers’ flexibility for access to expertise and resources.
Based on our specialist expertise in sourcing, transformation and IT governance Infocom Group provide resources in various areas and roles. Examples include:
- Strategy Processes
- Change management and organizational Development
- Management for hire
- Value Chain Analysis, process improvement and data quality improvements
- Investment analysis and business case
- Analysis, requirements specification and estimation
- Quality control of contracts and tenders
- Evaluation of tenders
- Coordinate benchmarking processes
Within several areas, we have well proven methodology for efficient implementation and good quality results. In addition, we have experience of using the client’s own methodology if desired.