IT governance – assistance for the establishment of organizational and management structures within the IT function that support business objectives and correspond to the division of responsibility between the business, IT function and suppliers.
There will be increasing demands for efficiency, quality and cost control within the IT function. IT Governance is a tool to ensure good governance and facilitate efficient work processes within IT operations.
Infocom Group has experience in assisting large enterprises to organize IT function and establish management and control structures that support business goals for increased efficiency and quality, while reducing IT costs. Through previous projects, we have gained a lot of experience and a well proven methodology to prepare and implement holistic management models;
- Strategy and objectives for the IT function
- Clarify the IT function’s role and responsibilities within the organization
- IT policies
- Organization of the IT function
- Management and control of IT costs
- Business prioritization of IT resources
- Standardize work processes within the IT function
- Supplier management and monitoring
- Management and monitoring of IT services (service management)
- Internal control
Infocom Group bases its solutions on standards like ITIL and COBIT where relevant, and has also proven methodology for areas that these standards do not cover.